Saturday, April 2, 2011

Our Oak Meadow Week 25

Our week 25 started out excitingly.  If you look on week 24, you will see a fishing trip listed.  That was a planned trip.  I was blogging on Saturday morning, as we were collecting stuff to go on the fishing excursion.  We were headed to the C&O Canal, and bringing our beagle with us.  The boys were carrying their fishing rods, my husband the tackle, and I was walking the dog.  Apparently he (the dog, not my husband) caught hold of a scent (probably a duck or goose, I swear Gatsby must come from a long line of bird dogs), and I sprained my ankle.  It was a pretty good sprain (or bad, depending on your perspective), and I have been trying to nurture my ankle ever since.  It is not really an excuse (as I have spent many hours sitting on the couch with my foot up), but I blame my ankle on why I am so behind in my blogging.

Anyway......

  • Reading books, writing sentences and/or paragraphs
  • 4 Math Processes
  • Economics
    • George Washington-working together
    • Sarah Whitacre- sacrifice
  • Temperature
  • Water Cycle
  • Built terrarium
  • Lots of Independent Reading
  • Scratch
  • LEGO Pharaoh's Quest
  • River Monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment